another time when i feel like writing
I’m learning a lot of really interesting things lately. I’m also just sitting in things longer than i normally do. here’s to streams of consciousness?
- eric taylor: “this sis not our burden, this is our gift.” sat in that for a bit.
- being in my car without listening to music is challenging, but i would only put myself in that situation if there was someone else to talk to. i have replaced that time listening to music with talking to jesus. i think we both really like it.
- i really like the word, “bonafide”.
- i’ve been doing insanity (like a cray p90x) with my dad. the best part about it is watching my dad try to do some of the more complicated exercises. he’s so freaking cute.
- i’ve been reading a book called Drop Dead Healthy. the author talks about how much of a worrier he is. a fan of his emailed him saying how much of a worrier she was too, and asked if she could tell him some things that he could worry about for her so she didn’t have to do it herself. the two of them swapped worries, and instead of spending time worrying about their own troubles, they had channeled their energy into worrying about the other. sitting in this idea has lead me to do a bit of a prayer exchange. it sounds simple, but i really took it to heart. I’m a worrier. i want to worry for you!
- placebos are nutsssss. read a lot about that in my book too.
- i am head over heels in love with Mr. Tim Riggins. FNL has got me dying for a man who addresses adults as ‘sir’ or ‘ma’am.’ I’m losing it!
- i journaled about pit bull the other day. that was weird.
- i’m thinking a lot lately. it’s tiring, but i have high hopes it’ll get me somewhere good.
- cancun is coming quick. wassawwww